Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Update 7/30/2013

OK it's almost August 2013.  And we STILL do not have id cards.  Nancy Quinlivan keeps saying they are in the mail, as is a premium notice.  Neither have arrived.  And now we need the coverage since my mother suffered a fall and a broken arm.  Nancye, our volunteer benefits person from the Somerset County Office on Aging has been diligently working to untangle the mess and get actual working coverage.

What we are accomplishing is steady measured pressure on Nancy Quinlivan to actually get this done.  My dad paid many years into this "plan" and it should work for my parents.  OR, I am guessing the NY State Attorney General might be interested in this mess.

If anybody is reading this blog and has had difficulties getting the Golden Wings plan to work please contact me at this blog or email pickeld@hotmail.com and let me know your experiences and outcome (were you successful or not with the G/W plan??)

Thanks again,

David A. Pickel (Son of Retired F/E D.E. Pickel, LGA)

No comments:

Post a Comment